Dr. Maimone in Fairview & Union City, NJ can help you with your Neuropathy
- Do your feet feel numb, do they tingle, are they burning?
- Are you experiencing shooting pains, a loss of balance or the feeling that your sock is rolled up under your toes?
If so, you may have peripheral neuropathy.
There are over 100 known causes of peripheral neuropathy and you may be especially prone to developing this condition if you are a diabetic.
Treatment for peripheral neuropathy includes
- Nutritional Supplements
- Prescription Medications
- Injection Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- some cases surgical procedures to release swollen and compressed nerves
Results associated with Laser Therapy
- Stimulates blood flow and thus providing new and better circulation into the affected tissues
- Relieves inflammation around the damaged nerves
- Provides an analgesic effect to the area
- Stimulates repair of damaged nerves as well as new nerve cell growth
So, if you're experiencing any of these symptoms or have been diagnosed with diabetes, it is essential that you schedule an appointment to see us as soon as possible.